I've posted a new build for Property Agent in the downloads section (members only).
New Functionality Includes:-
- You can now delete properties directly from the property manager.
- When searching the wildcard field, it will also search the type name associated with the property.
- New tokens for property item templates:
- New tokens for listing header/footer templates:-
- Added new currencies:-
- Danish Krone
- Costa Rica Colon
- You can now bind a custom field (onelinetextbox) of validation type (date) to automatically update the expiry field when it is changed. This can be configured in "Edit Layout Settings" -> Form Settings -> Bind Expiry
- You can now send out expiry notifications to property owners, this can be configured in "Edit Expiry Notifications" and is a scheduled job/service, the tokens available are:-
- You can now send out property notifications to email addresses (separated by ;), this will send out newly added properties to an administrator for example, the tokens available are:-
- You can now add a [REVIEWFORM] to a property item, this is similar to comments for registered users but is made up from custom fields only (configured in "Edit Review Fields"). This review form also can have rating fields, which can feed into the main property rating and allow you to sort on individual ratings as well. The tokens to add it to a property are:-
- [REVIEWS] -- loads the review templates.
- The tokens for the review template are:-
Fixed Bugs Include:-
- The "Edit Property Types" in the action menu will now use the alias assigned to property types in "Edit Layout Settings".
- In the search companion module, the search button is now localizable.
Thanks again for your patience.